- Clarke, Andrew J. and Jeffery A. Jenkins. Forthcoming. "Who are President Trump's Allies in the House of Representatives?," The Forum.
- Lowande, Kenneth S., Jeffery A. Jenkins, and Andrew J. Clarke. Forthcoming. "Presidential Particularism and U.S. Trade Politics." Political Science Research and Methods.
- Clarke, Andrew J., Jeffery A. Jenkins, and Nathan W. Monroe. 2017. "From Rolls to Disappointments: Examining the Other Source of Majority Party Failure in Congress," Political Research Quarterly 70(1): 82-97
- Clarke, Andrew J., Jeffery A. Jenkins, and Kenneth S. Lowande. 2017. "Tariff Politics and Congressional Elections: Exploring Speaker Joe Cannon’s Thesis." Journal of Theoretical Politics 29(3): 382-414
- Clarke, Andrew J. and Kenneth S. Lowande. 2016. "Informal Consequences of Budget Institutions in the US Congress." Legislative Studies Quarterly 41(4):965-996
- "Party Sub-Brands and American Party Factions"
- "Faction Membership and Perceptions of Candidate Ideology: An Experimental Analysis of Party Sub-Brands"
- "Congressional Capacity and the Abolition of Legislative Service Organizations"
- "The House Freedom Caucus: Extreme Faction Influence in the U.S. Congress"
- "Public Opinion and Congressional Capacity" - In Progress
(with Adam G. Hughes)
- "The Geopolitics of Congressional Representation" - In Progress